1. Value added tax.
2. Rate of VAT.
3. Taxable persons and registration.
4. Scope of VAT on taxable supplies.
5. Meaning of supply: alteration by Treasury order.
6. Time of supply.
7. Place of supply.
8. Reverse charge on supplies received from abroad.
9. Place where supplier or recipient of services belongs.
10. Scope of VAT on acquisitions from member States.
11. Meaning of acquisition of goods from another member State.
12. Time of acquisition.
13. Place of acquisition.
14. Acquisitions from persons belonging in other member States.
15. General provisions relating to imported goods.
16. Application of customs enactments.
17. Free zone regulations.
18. Place and time of acquisition or supply.
[18A Fiscal warehousing.
[18B Fiscally warehoused goods: relief.
18C Warehouses and fiscal warehouses: services.
18D Removal from warehousing: accountability.
18E Deficiency in fiscally warehoused goods.
18 F Sections 18A to 18E: supplementary.
19. Value of supply of goods or services.
20. Valuation of acquisitions from other member States.
21. Value of imported goods.
22. Value of certain goods.
23. Gaming machines.
24. Input tax and output tax.
25. Payment by reference to accounting periods and credit for input tax against output tax.
26. Input tax allowable under section 25.
26A Disallowance of input tax where consideration not paid
26B Flat-rate scheme
27. Goods imported for private purposes
28. Payments on account of VAT.
29. Invoices provided by recipients of goods or services.
29A Reduced rate
31. Exempt supplies and acquisitions.
32. Relief on supply of certain second-hand goods.
33. Refunds of VAT in certain cases.
33A Refunds of VAT to museums and galleries
34. Capital goods.
35. Refund of VAT to persons constructing certain buildings.
36. Bad debts.
36A Relief from VAT on acquisition if importation would attract relief
37. Relief from VAT on importation of goods.
38. Importation of goods by taxable persons.
39. Repayment of VAT to those in business overseas.
40. Refunds in relation to new means of transport supplied to other member States.
41. Application to the Crown.
42. Local authorities.
43. Groups of companies.
43A Groups: eligibility.
43B Groups: applications.
43C Groups: termination of membership.
44. Supplies to groups.
46. Business carried on in divisions or by unincorporated bodies, personal representatives etc.
47. Agents etc.
48 VAT representatives.
49. Transfers of going concerns.
50. Terminal markets.
50A. Margin schemes.
51. Buildings and land.
51A. Co-owners etc. of buildings and land
52. Trading stamp schemes.
53. Tour operators.
54. Farmers etc.
55. Customers to account for tax on supplies of gold etc.
56. Fuel for private use.
57. Determination of consideration for fuel supplied for private use.
58. General provisions relating to the administration and collection of VAT.
59. The default surcharge.
59A. Default surcharge: payments on account.
59B. Relationship between sections 59 and 59A.
60. VAT evasion: conduct involving dishonesty.
61. VAT evasion: liability of directors etc.
62. Incorrect certificates as to zero-rating etc.
63. Penalty for misdeclaration or neglect resulting in VAT loss for one accounting period equalling or exceeding certain amounts.
64. Repeated misdeclarations.
65. Inaccuracies in EC sales statements.
66. Failure to submit EC sales statement.
67. Failure to notify and unauthorised issue of invoices.
68. Breaches of walking possession agreements.
69. Breaches of regulatory provisions.
69A Breach of record-keeping requirements etc. in relation to transactions in gold.
70. Mitigation of penalties under sections 60, 63, 64 and 67.
71. Construction of sections 59 to 70.
73. Failure to make returns etc.
74. Interest on VAT recovered or recoverable by assessment
75. Assessments in cases of acquisitions of certain goods by non-taxable persons.
76. Assessment of amounts due by way of penalty, interest or surcharge.
77. Assessments: time limits and supplementary assessments.
78. Interest in certain cases of official error.
78A. Assessment for interest overpayments.
79. Repayment supplement in respect of certain delayed payments or refunds.
80. Recovery of overpaid VAT.
80A. Arrangements for reimbursing customers.
80B. Assessments of amounts due under section 80A arrangements.
81. Interest given by way of credit and set-off of credits.
82. Appeal tribunals.
84. Further provisions relating to appeals.
85. Settling appeals by agreement.
86. Appeals to Court of Appeal.
87. Enforcement of registered or recorded tribunal decisions etc.
88. Supplies spanning change of rate etc.
89. Adjustments of contracts on changes in VAT.
90 Failure of resolution under Provisional Collection of Taxes Act 1968.
91. Disclosure of information for statistical purposes.
92. Taxation under the laws of other member States etc.
93. Territories included in references to other member States etc.
94. Meaning of “business” etc.
95. Meaning of “new means of transport”.
96. Other interpretative provisions.
97 Orders, rules and regulations.
97A. Place of supply orders: transitional provision.
98. Service of notices.
99. Refund of VAT to Government of Northern Ireland.
100. Savings and transitional provisions, consequential amendments and repeals.
101. Commencement and extent.
102. Short title.
SCHEDULE A1 CHARGE AT REDUCED RATE]
SCHEDULE 1 REGISTRATION IN RESPECT OF TAXABLE SUPPLIES
SCHEDULE 2 REGISTRATION IN RESPECT OF SUPPLIES FROM OTHER MEMBER STATES
SCHEDULE 3 REGISTRATION IN RESPECT OF ACQUISITIONS FROM OTHER MEMBER STATES
SCHEDULE 3A REGISTRATION IN RESPECT OF DISPOSALS OF ASSETS FOR WHICH A VAT REPAYMENT IS CLAIMED
SCHEDULE 4 MATTERS TO BE TREATED AS SUPPLY OF GOODS OR SERVICES
SCHEDULE 5. SERVICES SUPPLIED WHERE RECEIVED
SCHEDULE 5A GOODS ELIGIBLE TO BE FISCALLY WAREHOUSED
SCHEDULE 6 VALUATION: SPECIAL CASES
ПРИЛОЖЕНИЕ 7 ОЦЕНКА ПРИОБРЕТЕНИЙ ИЗ ДРУГИХ ГОСУДАРСТВ–ЧЛЕНОВ: ОСОБЫЕ СЛУЧАИ
SCHEDULE 7 VALUATION OF ACQUISITIONS FROM OTHER MEMBER STATES: SPECIAL CASES
SCHEDULE 7A CHARGE AT REDUCED RATE
SCHEDULE 8 ZERO–RATING
SCHEDULE 9 EXEMPTIONS
SCHEDULE 9A ANTI-AVOIDANCE PROVISIONS: GROUPS
SCHEDULE 10 BUILDINGS AND LAND
SCHEDULE 11 ADMINISTRATION, COLLECTION AND ENFORCEMENT
SCHEDULE 12 CONSTITUTION AND PROCEDURE OF TRIBUNALS
SCHEDULE 13 TRANSITIONAL PROVISIONS AND SAVINGS
SCHEDULE 14 CONSEQUENTIAL AMENDMENTS
SCHEDULE 15 REPEALS
*** Footnote Table number 2
*** Footnote Table number 3